Thursday, September 23, 2010

Knotts Berry Farm

Welcome to Knotts Berry Farm. This is where Snoopy resides unfortunately I was not able to get a shot with Snoopy since i was very busy with the rides.



Here i am going inside the park... looking not so excited.







Below is the Silver Bullet: by looking at it seems to be a simple ride... but the loops really are so amazing.





I really dont know how to describe the feeling while we have gone in this loop.. its more like i forgot everything due to all those twist and turns.


These one is a 1000 ft high ride. The moment the ride goes up i was just chillin and relax... and by the time it drop me down to the ground.. O hell! I left my brain on air!




Next is the excelerator. How this thing works is superb. Logically, its like a spring where you will be released once it gets the right pressure.


Whoosh! That is how fast it is once we are released to air and its just a second since i realized i was already on top of this track.


The ghost rider... for me, this is the best ride in Knotts Berry.

How do I say that?


Looking at it outside, it seems to be so simple. And my first impression is that it was so ordinary. The structure seems to be old and not the modern type of roller coaster ride. But the hell, who would have thought about the advantage of an old, almost-wrecking type of ride?

The old fashion style of the ride gives a unique thrill since the ride was shaking while it goes on track.


Additionally, the woods that surrounding the ride makes it harder to see whether the ride was going down already. There are times that i was not able to prepare myself that we are already going down so i was really shocked and suprised. It seems like my heart stops beating. This is a hell ride! I wont forget my experience here - for the first time in my life, being the adventurous me --- this is the only ride that made me cry and say "I really want to repeat this but i am still shaking all over, please help me calm myself"



It had been a great pleasure going here. When i was a child I always dreamt of riding extreme roller coasters and the Good Lord made my wish come true. Have faith and patience. In God's time, He will give you everything that you wished for just like what happened to me.


So long Knotts Berry Farm! Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment