Thursday, November 18, 2010

California Downtown Disney

Welcome to Downtown Disney!

Together with my friend Mam Cici and Darren, I was able to go here. Downtown Disney is just at the back of Disneyland California.



Here, there are various Disney Stores where you can buy lots and lots of Mickey Mouse stuffs. Like this one below, this store is filled with Mickey Mouse.



One of my favorite shops of course, Fossil.


Here at World of Disney, you can buy other stuffs other than Mickey Mouse.


I like this water fountain.


We decided to eat here at Rainforest Forest.. its a whooping $100 meal. Its expensive yet its worth it. The food here really is good.

 

Before we go home, we decided to take some shots here at a garden with Mickey Mouse.


Goodbye Downtown Disney! I had lots of fun and i enjoyed it here. My genuine smile says a lot about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment