Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hollywood

Welcome to Hollywood USA!


It feels great to have been here at one of the famous destination here in US.


Im so excited during this shot, seeing the Hollywood sign from afar... sometimes i really cant do believe that i was able to get this chance and i really feel so lucky...




Oh, there it is! Got yah! The hollywood sign was so near.. a dream come true.



Well ofcourse I would not miss this chance to take a close shot to this sign. Im so happy with this shot.




Next stop was in Hollywood Wax Museum.




Lets take a look at some of the famous characters in Hollywood.


Charlie's angel and James Bond 007:




Angelina Jolie:



Planet of the Apes:




Darth Vader:


Jack Sparrow:


Marilyn Monroe:



Matrix:




Spiderman:



Freddy vs. Jason:



Castaway (with Wilson):




Sherlock Holmes:


Tomb Raider: 


Star Wars Yoda:


They were like real! Its amazing to see replica of the famous stars and movies in Hollywood but of course ill be more fun if ill be able to see them in person... why not? If given a chance... that'll be so cool!!


Next stop is in the Kodak Theater and the Hollywood Walk of fame.



Britney Spears:

Jackie Chan:

Adam Sandler:

Arnold Swarchenegger:


Bruce Willis:

Celine Dion:

Harry Potter:
 Matt Damon:


Nicolas Cage:

Robin Williams:

Will Smith:

And ofcourse the highlight of this hollywood tour... Johnny Depp star!

I had three series of shot with Johnny Depp's star..
1st:


Second:

 Third:


with some cosplay actor as Jack Sparrow:




 Truly, it had been a wonderful experience seeing my idol's star. I even had a hard time finding his star. The first time i got here is, I am with marco and his sister and we weren't able to locate his star... i thought it was easy to find it just like in Eastwood, i never thought that the walk of fame in Hollywood is really that long. I even need to google his exact location.

Luckily, my officemates and I goes back here and i was able to locate it for the first time and of course i got a lot of picture with it.

I was not addicted to his star though but i was able to go back here in Hollywood with Darren and Mam Cici and that is my second trip here.

Lastly, with Tita Ave and with marco again, we come back here a year after and take a shot with Johnny Depp...

I will never get tired of seeing my idol's star and for me being able to be here is a great accomplishment in life.

I heart you Johnny Depp!



No comments:

Post a Comment